OUR VISION, MISSION & VALUES
Our vision is for therapeutic clowning to make a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable individuals, touching their hearts and minds with kindness and joy when they need it most.
Our mission is to improve lives, one smile at a time, by delivering and embedding the professional practice of therapeutic clowning in Scotland’s healthcare provision, and promoting its benefits. We will achieve this by:
- raising awareness of the benefits of healthcare clowning through effective education and communication;
- developing trusted and valued partnerships with healthcare practitioners across Scotland to encourage integration of our services and activities;
- measuring and reporting on the positive impact of therapeutic clowning on the lives of vulnerable children and young people, and ladies and gentlemen living with dementia;
- extending our reach by taking therapeutic clowning into schools for learners with complex additional support needs and into dementia care training programmes;
- putting artistic integrity and professional clowning training at the heart of everything we do.
Our values, in everything we do, are:
collaboration | inspiration| artistic integrity | kindness | empathy | playfulness